We invest on the development of talent, and for this we have structured a program that aims to develop the technical and management skills of newly-graduated, high-potential young professionals in order to integrate them in the company.
How does the program work?
The Brisa Trainee Program is a development program for newly-graduated high-potential young professionals which has achieved excellent results in the training and career development of each participant Trainee.
The program follows a detailed and structured plan for a year and a half, during which each Trainee will be guided by a mentor and directly mentored by one or several Tutors. It is composed of 3 main components:
An initial period of general adaptation to the organisational structure.
Integration in Job Rotation.
A learning and collaborative phase in which the Trainee works together with different business areas and units, with the goal of becoming familiar with the Organisation activity and different areas.
After the integration period and job rotation in the company, each Trainee will be challenged to develop projects in specific business or support areas.
Who is this program destined for?
This program is predominantly directed to young newly-graduated professionals with the following profile:
- Qualifications at the level of a Post-Bologna Masters Degree;
- Up to 2 years of professional experience;
- Academic degrees in Management, Economy, Finance, Marketing, Civil Engineering and Systems Engineering, among other areas.
Desired skills and attitudes:
- Ability to work in a collaborative way;
- Communication skills in oral and written presentations;
- Fluency in the English language;
- Initiative and pro-activity;
- Capacity for decision making and problem solving;
- Skills in research, analysis and learning.
Brisa was distinguished with the “Most Family Responsible Company Award” (Deloitte/AESE), which aims to recognise the best corporate practises regarding family policies.
Get to know Brisa better through the Human Resources area.